§ 1 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) is BB.Engineering GmbH, Burgstr. 49, 49413 Dinklage,
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name, telephone number, etc.) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we also mention the defined criteria of storage duration.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
§ 4 LINKING TO LinkedIn
§ 5 LINK TO XING